Retül Sizing Appointment – The custom service every rider needs on a new (to you) bike. Get the contact points in the ball park and make sure product selection is correct for your body on the bike.
A new bike will need to be customized to better support the rider. The Sizing appointment is the perfect opportunity to begin customizing your bike to feel better, so you can ride longer and go farther…and faster!
(COMPLEMENTARY WITH A BIKE PURCHASE!)
The sizing appointment will be booked approximately 2 weeks after your bike purchase, so that you will have had an opportunity to ride your bike and feel if it’s not quite right. We also welcome bikes not purchased from us, ultimately we want you comfortable on your bike!
Here is what you can expect during the 1 hour Retul Sizing appointment:
- Our Fitter will interview you about your riding goals and history, so we can better understand your lifestyle, injury history and what you want to do with your bike.
- The fitter will measure your sit bones to begin customizing your bike. Sitting on the correct width saddle will make your bike much more comfortable and protect you from injury.
- The fitter will also measure your foot arch height. Having the appropriate arch support in your cycling shoes will create more comfort, power and protect you from injury.
- Supporting the pelvis and the foot properly will take your cycling to the next level and protect you from the possibility of injury. You will be more comfortable and have a much-improved pedal stroke.
- The fitter will check your saddle height to make sure you are as efficient as possible at this stage.
- The fitter will make sure the saddle fore/aft position is appropriate.
- Finally, the fitter will make sure you can reach your levers and may adjust the handlebar.
Have questions? Contact our Fitter
Learn more about Fitting.
Book a Sizing Appointment